Prepositions of Time
Some of the following sentences use the wrong time preposition or wrong in some way. Correct them.
- What are you going to do on the weekend?
- Did you go home the last Christmas?
- What did we study in class the last day?
- They got married on July 7th.
- Are you going away in Easter?
- I don't have to get up so early on Saturday mornings.
- We usually have our holiday on August.
- She was born in the 1960s.
- We go skiing in the winter.
- I have a meeting at 10 tomorrow morning.
- I don't go to the gym in Tuesdays.
- I came back to Madrid at New Year's Eve.
- The Second World War started in 1939.
- She is leaving the day after tomorrow.
- Shall we meet again on the next Thursday?