Pre Int - File 3 Vocab
Complete the sentences with a suitable word.
- A: Are you looking f___ to going back home? B: I can't wait.
- Can you l___ me $50? I'll pay you back when I get paid.
- C___ up! Things aren't so bad.
- Hurry up or we'll m___ the train.
- Can I s___ seats with you? I don't have my glasses and I can't see the board from here.
- My teacher gave me some t___ to help me improve my English.
- A: How would you like your s___? B: Well done.
- I think there's a mistake in the c____. We didn't have any coffee with our meal.
- A: I have an interview this afternoon. B: Good l___!
- A: How long will the speech l___? B: about half an hour
- I had a horrible n____ last night. I dreamt I was falling into a dark tunnel.
- I think his new company will be s____. He has a good head for business.