Pre Int - File 2 Vocabulary
Complete the sentences with a suitable word.
- I didn't have much time for s__________ when I was in London. I just visited the British museum and saw Buckingham palace.
- We went s_________ yesterday. I forgot to put on cream and now I'm all red.
- We b_____ the flight on internet about two months ago. The tickets were really cheap.
- I s_____ a couple of days in the country. I needed some time to relax.
- Who s___ "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"? Was it Bing Crosby?
- We had an a____ holiday. It rained every day, it was noisy in the hotel and we lost our luggage.
- Why was the boss s_______ at you? Did you arrive late again?
- A: What h_______ in the end? B: They discover the identity of the killer but I won't tell you who it was.
- What were you a______ about? You are always angry with each other.
- She's very sad because she b____ up with her boyfriend last week.
- My boss had a day off so I w___ jeans to work.
- We h____ a car so we could drive around the island.
- How often do you go a___ for the weekend?
- I m___ my friends and we went for a drink.
- I went to class, a_______ I wasn't well.