Pre Int - File 3 Grammar
Correct the following sentences if they have mistakes.
- A: What do you do tonight? B: Nothing special.
- They going to get married in the summer.
- I'm meeting my friends for a drink tomorrow.
- A: When do you coming back? B: Next Friday.
- Be careful! The books are going to fall on the floor.
- Do you think Real Madrid will win their next match? I hope so.
- I'm going to a conference in London in March. I won't to understand a word.
- A: That's the last bottle of beer. B: Really? I'm going to go and buy some then.
- A: Would you like the fish too? B: No, I have the chicken.
- Do I open the window? It's very warm in here.
- I'll call you on Monday morning - promise!
- What do you think of his new film?
- Are you agree with me?
- A: Are you going away for the weekend? B: I think not.
- I often dream with winning the lottery.