Pre Int File 5 Grammar
Correct the following sentences that have mistakes:
- He has just gone out for to buy some bread.
- I would like going to Cuba this summer.
- It's lovely to see you again.
- I hope to find a better job soon.
- I don't mind to get up early.
- I am thinking to join a gym after the summer holidays.
- Swimming is the best sport to keep fit.
- He hasn't to wear a suit on Fridays; he can go casual.
- You must to take off your hat when you enter a church.
- The mouse ran across the floor and out the kitchen.