Here are a few of the wedding pics. Hope it keeps someone happy. :-)
All the words in green are related to weddings. Can you write a defintion for them.
eg They went to Venice for their honeymoon.
The honeymoon is the holiday you go on after your wedding.
- There were over 150 guests at the wedding.
- The bride looked radiant as she entered the church.
- The groom was nervous as he waited at the altar.
- Was she having second thoughts as she walked down the aisle?
- They decided to get married in the Registry Office.
- It took him 5 years to pop the question.
- Everyone cheered and threw confetti as the newly-weds left the church.
- She was so nervous as they exchanged vows that she got her words mixed up.
- The reception was held in one of the best hotels in the city.
- He went abroad for his stag night while she had a quiet evening with friends for her hen party.
- The best man gave a funny speech about their days at uni.
- The witnesses were a mixture of friends and relatives.