Module 5 Vocab

Complete the following with a word in the correct form.
  1. You won't earn much if you become a teacher. It's really b____-p___.
  2. He's had a really s_________ career. He's the top manager in the firm now.
  3. It's only a t________ job. It ends in March and then I'll have to look for a new one.
  4. Has he got w___ it t____ to be a soldier? I think he is too indecisive.
  5. I don't think he made a w___ decision. He should think again.
  6. I'm going to finish work early tonight u_____ my boss asks me to stay behind.
  7. The train on platform 2 is d__ to leave in 10 minutes.
  8. I think the prime minister should r_____. He lied to parliament.
  9. He is just j______ that I got a promotion and he didn't.
  10. I wouldn't mind having a c__________ job; it would make life more interesting.
  11. She is t_______ to be a nurse. She'll finish the course this summer.
  12. Which university he goes to depends on his g_____ from school.
  13. I need to find a more exciting job - I'm really f__ u_ being a teacher.
  14. He's a____ to finish his degree and he hopes to start work very soon.
  15. Ok, it's not so well-paid but it's a s_____ job with good prospects. You should accept it.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said…
Excellent. Nothing for me to correct. 100%. :-)