Essay Errors

Do you remember the essay that I gave you just before Christmas? They were generally well done. Here is a list of some of the mistakes I found. There might be more than one correction to make in each sentence.

  1. I was living in London during three months two years ago in order to improve my English.
  2. We met on sunday evening for spending time in Spitalfields market. At night we had already bought a lot of things and decide to take some beers in a pub.
  3. I was very far from my home and I didn’t know come back home without getting the tube.
  4. Suddenly I saw a bus, I ran for asking to the bus driver.
  5. He said me that I could get this bus and explained me how I could arrive my home.
  6. It was a saturday night and my friends and me had been being in a disco.
  7. When we arrived to the train station, it was just opened.
  8. There was nobody more except we in all of the train station.
  9. One of the most frightened experience of my life was in my current job.
  10. That situation was too much embarrassed.
  11. I had a very bad remind and I don’t wish to anybody to live so violence situation.
  12. I’ll never forget it, I swear it!

Comments