Essay Errors

Do you remember the essay that I gave you just before Christmas? They were generally well done. Here is a list of some of the mistakes I found. There might be more than one correction to make in each sentence.
  1. I don’t think you have time to visit Picos de Europa but is really worth seeing.
  2. You mustn’t visit it in August because is too hot.
  3. I recommend to visit Reina Sofia and you must walk on the Retiro Park.
  4. You should go to Granada and Cordoba. I think that you really like this cities.
  5. We arrived to Paris and we were there only for two days because we had been in Paris before.
  6. In my opinion Paris is one of the most beautiful city in the world.
  7. Ruan has one of the most amazing gothic cathedral that I have seen in my life.
  8. We were there only a day and it was enough for visit all the town.
  9. The second day it’s for to visit three neighbourhood.
  10. The first day it’s a good moment for a first approach with New York.
  11. I’d recommend, if the weather is nice, to take a stroll for the wonderfull Brooklyn.
  12. You must see the Bryant Park; the second of the best in NY after of Central Park.
  13. The worst in this travel was thirteen hours of fly, but I want to come back.
  14. I must write an itinerary for a tour in my country. I think is very difficult because there are a lot of interesting places for visit in it.
  15. How they are visiting Spain in December, I’d recommended going towards the south.
  16. The first place they will visit it’s Madrid, the capital of Spain.

Comments

Miriam said…
Hi Graham:

I think this is very difficult,but I´m going to try it because I need change my mind. I´m in a rest.

1.- I don´t think you have time to visit Picos de Europa,but it´s really worth to see.

2.- You shouldn´t visit it in August,because it´s too hot.

3.-I recommend you to visit Reina Sofía and You should go for a walk in the Retiro Park.

4.-You should go to Granada and Cordoba.I think you´ll really like them.

5.-<<<<<<<<<<<we arrived to Paris and stayed only for two days because we had been to Paris before.

6.-In my opinion,Paris is one of the most beautiful cities around the world.

7.-Ruan has one of the most amazing gothic cathedrals I´ve never seen.

Well,I need to continue with my others homeworks. I´m a bit delayed.

Thank you for your efforts.
Graham said…
Hi Miriam

These are all mistakes taken from pre-Christmas essays.

I think this is very difficult,but I´m going to try it because I NEED TO TAKE MY MIND OF WORK. I'M HAVING A BREAK.
change my mind = cambiar de opinión

1.- I don´t think you have time to visit Picos de Europa,BUT IT IS really WORTH SEEING.

2.- You shouldn´t visit it in August BECAUSE IT IS too hot.

3.-I RECOMMEND THAT YOU visit Reina Sofía and you should go for a walk in Retiro Park.

4.-You should go to Granada and Cordoba.I think you´ll really like them (these cities).

5.-We arrived IN Paris and stayed only for two days because we had BEEN TO Paris before.

6.-In my opinion,Paris is one of the most beautiful cities IN the world.

7.-Ruan has one of the most amazing gothic cathedrals I´ve EVER seen.

Well,I need to continue with my OTHER HOMEWORK (uncountable). I´m a bit BEHIND.

Thank you for your EFFORT (uncountable).

Well done. Let's see who can correct the other sentences.