Module 4 Right or Wrong?

Are the following sentences right or wrong? Correct them if needed.
  1. A: What does he look like? B: He looks like tall with fair hair.
  2. They were married for 10 years. They'll celebrate their anniversary in July.
  3. A: How long do you live here in Madrid? B: since 2001
  4. A: When did you last eat out? B: Last night. We had Italian.
  5. She has been interested in painting all her life.
  6. I have moved to Barcelona 2 years ago.
  7. She's bought a new car.
  8. I started work here since I finished university.
  9. They haven't seen each other since ages.
  10. A: Have you ever took her out for a meal? B: No, never.
  11. A: How long have you been waiting? B: I arrived just two minutes ago.
  12. I am driving since I was 18.
  13. He took up the piano when he was a teenager and he has been playing it ever since then.
  14. Have you two known each other for a long time?
  15. I've been working in the sales department for the last few months.

Comments

Miriam said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Graham said…
This comment has been removed by the author.