Grammar Review - Int 1
Find and correct the mistakes in the following groups of sentences. In each group there are two which are grammatically correct.
- When did you last watch a film in English?
- Which team does play football in El Bernabeu?
- I've been to London to learn English when I was a teenager.
- Our homes are unlikely to be very different in twenty years time.
- I don't know what will I do for my birthday this year.
- By the time I finished writing the report, all my colleagues went home.
- I did my shopping at the market when I met an ex-classmate.
- I might don't come to work tomorrow. I don't feel very well.
- A: Have you ever been to England? B: Yes, I was there a couple of years ago.
- It is probably that Barcelona will win the league again this year.
- I didn't know where to go because I had never been there before.
- I have never read a book from Graham Greene. What are they like?
- I think our teacher lives in Madrid for many years.
- I'd like ask you about the homework. There are a few things which I'm not sure about.
- A: What time are you leaving tomorrow? B: around 6am A: I'll get up to make you breakfast.
- I'm really looking forward to go away this weekend.
- Did you remember to post the letter when you were out?
- Do you know which month JFK was assassinated? Was it on November?