Bullfighting demo







Comments

Carol said…
Hi Graham,
I know that bullfighting is an Spanish tradition and it´s from our culture, but in my opinion it´s the worst tradition that we have chosen to be known.
I hate the bullfightings, I have never seen anything and I don´t want to. I think that is very cruel get fun killing a bull.
Graham said…
I'm so glad to hear that, Carol. You should join the next demo against bullfighting.

I know that bullfighting is A Spanish tradition and it�s PART OF our culture, but in my opinion it�s the worst tradition that we have chosen to be known. (not sure what you mean - IT'S THE WORST TRADITION THAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR?)

I hate BULLFIGHTS, I have never seen ANY and I don�t want to. I think THAT is very cruel GETTING fun FROM killing a bull.


I don't understand the arguement that just because it is a tradition, it shouldn't be banned. If something is barbaric and cruel, it should have no place in modern society.