The power of nature

Source: You Tube (bhavin trivedi) Key words: Japan tsuanmi 2011 BBC

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amaizing and terrifying what has happened in Japan.All my considerations for the people suffering and the loss of lives (live´s lost).
Agatha
Paloma said…
Hi Graham: I always have believed that the nature don't forgive. Seeing the water invading fields, ships into the ground and houses and cars floating in the sea, we must think that the nature is more strong than us.
Last summer, when I was on the beach on holiday, it was a great storm (in Spanish "gota fría)and the current of the dry rivers, now full of water of the rain, it carried cars into the sea.
I hope that Japanese people can get over soon.
See you tomorrow
Graham said…
Agatha,

I agree. These are dramatic images that are coming out of Japan.

All my THOUGHTS ARE ABOUT the people suffering and the loss of lives/ LIVES LOST.
Graham said…
Hi Paloma!

Has there ever been a major earthquake in Spain? I know that Italy is prone to them and I seem to remember hearing about a huge earthquake in Lisbon.

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED that NATURE DOESN'T forgive / IS UNFORGIVING. Seeing the water invading fields, ships INLAND and houses and cars floating in the sea, we must think / RECOGNIZE that NATURE is STRONGER than us.

Last summer, when I was on the beach on holiday, THERE was a HUGE storm (in Spanish "gota fría") and the current of the dry rivers, now full of RAINWATER, CARRIED cars into the sea.

I hope that THE Japanese people can get over IT soon.