Module 2 Right or Wrong?

Are the following sentences right or wrong? Correct them if needed.
  1. I worked in Barcelona when I met her.
  2. What were you doing this time last week?
  3. I went to the supermarket yesterday but I didn't buy much.
  4. I used to be frightened of the dark when I was a little boy.
  5. I never use to like vegetables but I don't mind them now.
  6. I listen classical music when I need to relax.
  7. You remember me of my brother. You have the same laugh.
  8. We will lose the plane if you don't hurry up.
  9. A. Where did you use to go on holiday as a child? B. to my parents' home in the country. We still go there sometimes.
  10. I recognise the handwriting. Is it yours?
  11. Why do I always get the blame for things that go wrong?
  12. My parents were buying me a car when I was 21.

Comments

Hilde said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said…
This comment has been removed by the author.