Only two of the following sentences are correct. Can you correct the others?
- I never came to class the last week. What did I miss?
- She's thinking to look for a new job. She isn't happy where she is.
- I feel much quieter now that the interview is over. I was so nervous before it.
- Do you know who will be our new teacher?
- I don't know where are the keys. I hope I haven't lost them.
- I think is the best film I've seen this year.
- A: Did you enjoy the party? B: Yeah, I liked a lot. I met some interesting people.
- I'm so nervous. I have to make a presentation tomorrow and the boss will be there.
- I don't like phoning him when he is in the job.
- Do you know to change the wheel of a car?
- A: What does she do for a living? B: I think she works as a lawyer.
- A: What's it about? B: It's a moving story about a couple who fall in love during the war.