Only two of the following sentences are correct. Can you correct the others?
- I borned in Valencia. We moved to Madrid when I was about six.
- I am interested in collecting stamps since I was a teenager.
- He studied medicine in the university.
- I started work in a law firm not long after I finished my career.
- How long do you know your boyfriend?
- She hopes to work abroad for one or two years.
- I need to improve my English for getting a better job.
- I'm doing the FCE because is a useful qualification to have.
- They've been married since over ten years.
- We've got the same teacher like last year.
- I didn't understand nothing. Can you say that again?
- What does he do in his spare time?