Nelson Mandela Quotes
Can you guess the words to complete these quotations from Nelson Mandela?
- ___ is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The ___ man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- It always seems ___ until it's done.
- After ___ing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to ___.
- Money won't create ___, the freedom to create it will.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society's ___ than the way in which it treats its children.
- To ___ people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
- Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a ___.
- It is ___ to persuade people to do things and make them think it was their own idea.
- It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is ___. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
- Any man or institution that tries to ___ me of my dignity will lose.
- Courageous people do not fear ___, for the sake of peace.