Int 1 - Review of Units 4 - 6
Each sentence has a missing word. Identify it and rewrite the sentences.
- Teachers have to wear a uniform. Many of them wear jeans in my school.
- You mustn't Whatsapp during the lesson. It's rude.
- Shhhh. What's that noise? Can you it too?
- Can you me to phone Laura this evening? I meant to phone her yesterday.
- It was absolutely. I don't think the temperature dropped below 40ºC.
- I use to like cucumber but I love it now.
- I am writing to you the advertisement for a position in the computing department.
- Think it and let me know what you decide by Friday.
- Pedro is by the best student in the class. The average mark in the exam was 60%. He got 88%.
- As as studying English, he is finishing his degree.
- He isn't in his office at the moment. Would you calling back later?
- A: What would you do if you your job? B: I'd probably go abroad to look for work.