Up Int - module 1 Right or wrong
Are the following sentences right or wrong? Correct them if needed.
- You've been to Madrid before, haven't you?
- A: John's found a job at last. B: Did he? That's great.
- Nice to meet you. See you again soon.
- Your English has improved a lot over the last few months.
- Nadal was number one in the world last year but actually he's number two.
- He does speak very well. Where is he learning English?
- He's been living in London during the past few years.
- I think I get on really well with most of my colleagues.
- The first James Bond film was made back in the 60s.
- She's suddenly being very nice to everybody. I don't get it.
- My boss attended the meeting but I haven't.
- A: Have you heard of Iker Casillas? B: Yes, I have, actually.
- At one time he was just a shop assistant but now he owns a chain of stores.
- I look forward to meet you when you are in Spain.
- James has worked in the accounting department for 2 years but now he works in human resources.