Intermediate 1 Review (2)
There are two wrong sentences in each of the following groups. Correct them.
- I think I'll phone Anne tonight. We haven't spoken for ages.
- The gap between rich and poor each time gets wider.
- I don't know what am I going to do this summer.
- We aim to finish the project by the end of March.
- You can be tired. You have been working all day.
- If I see David, I'll tell him to get in touch with you.
- You look like sad. What's happened?
- He's changed his career - now he works as an engineer. I think he works for a German firm.
- There is much unemployment in Spain so many young people have gone abroad to look for work.
- I don't think we have enough time to finish all these reports.
- We have had plenty of drinks. You don't need to buy any more.
- It's too much noisy where I live. I'd like to move to a different neighbourhood.
- I'm going straight to home after I finish work.
- He sometimes listens to classical music but he prefers jazz.
- I used to hate the history when I was at school.
- I'm working on Friday but I'm off next week.
- I told him to hurry up but he said that we'd get there on time.
- I asked to her if she had ever read the book. She told me she hadn't.
- She said that she can't speak English but I think she can.
- Do you think you could pick up the kids later? We're really busy in the office.
- What do you feel like having for dinner tonight?
- Do you like to come with me to the theatre this Saturday?
- I'm afraid I can't on Tuesday. How about meeting on Wednesday?
- Do we go the pub? There's nothing on TV tonight.