This is me
My name is Graham - a name that some Spanish students have difficulty pronouncing.
I'm from Inverness which, unless you've been to Scotland, is a city that you have probably never heard of. It is in the far north of the country and the most famous lake in the world lies next to it.
1. How is Inverness?
- It's a pleasant city to visit. It has a castle on a hill with some nice views of the surrounding countryside. There is a river that runs through the centre.
2. How long time are you teacher?
- Over twenty years now. I never thought that I'd still be teaching in my forties.
3. What would you do if you don't be a teacher?
- I'm not sure but when I was younger I liked the idea of being a journalist.
4. How long are you living in Madrid?
- Thirteen years.
5. Do you enjoy to live here?
- Not as much as I used to but I still think Madrid is a great city.
6. Have you lived in other country besides Spain?
- I lived in Rome for nearly eight years.
7. Where did you go on holidays the last summer?
- I visited my parents in Inverness and then I flew to Munich. From there, I went to other cities in Central Europe.
8. Do you practise any sport ?
- I go to the gym and I try to go jogging once or twice a week. I'm thinking of doing a half marathon early next year. And then a marathon - who knows?
9. What more do you make in free time?
- I like eating out and going for some drinks. I like visiting different places but I don't get away as much as I would like to.
10. How many times do you go to the cinema or the theatre?
- I occasionally go to see a film but it's not easy to find a film that I really enjoy. I hardly ever go to the theatre.
I hope that you noticed that all the questions have mistakes. Can you correct them?
Write some paragraphs about you and your life.