Int module 7 - right or wrong?
Are the following sentences right or wrong? Correct them if needed.
- Could you borrow me the car for the weekend? I'll drive carefully.
- Would you mind to close the window? It's a bit cold in here.
- I'm going to relax at home this weekend. I've had a tiring week.
- A: Do you mind if I sit here? B: No, not at all.
- Do you feel like going to the theatre on Saturday evening?
- A: Damn! I've broken my watch. B: Let me have a look. I'm going to try to fix it.
- What are you doing for Christmas?
- It's normal for colleagues going for a drink after work.
- Young people tend don't to dress up when they go to the opera.
- Graham: I want to speak to your superior. Telefonica operator: Ok, he will call you back later today.