I've been looking through the comments from last month and I've collected together some of the mistakes. Correct the following sentences:
- I had a nice holiday but I didn't enjoy so much this year.
- Not only he plays rugby but he also runs marathons.
- The match was called off for the bad weather.
- He's got the same car that me.
- I went for a walk by my old neighbourhood.
- What a surprise! I didn't wait for see you here.
- I like listening to songs in English for learn new expressions.
- Hiking to the top of the hill is worthy. The views are fantastic.
- It wasn't so bad day in the end.
- I can't listen the radio. Can you turn it up?
- The travel took 8 hours. It would have been quicker by train.
- What is the best form to improve your English?
- I don't mind to watch the programme again.
- They told us don't make a noise.
- I think it is a good news that they are getting married.
- I love Italy. I think is a wonderful country and the food is the best in the world.
- She thanked me to be there for her when she needed me.
- Can I make you a question?
- How about to finish this tomorrow? I'm tired.
- I got a fine for passing the speed limit.
- I usually go to the job by underground.
- It's a song which reminds when I was a child.
- I did a lot of mistakes when I was growing up.
- For most, the Spanish are people very friendly.
- I've had another jobs apart from teaching.
- Have you read this e-mails? They are very rude.
- Was it very necessary to phone me at midnight?
- You must to go and see the exhibition before it ends.
- Who did win the World Cup in 1990?
- I don't want that I am noticed.