File 7 (Pre-Int) Revision

Correct the sentences that have mistakes:
  1. His expressions are so funny. It is difficult not to laugh.
  2. You need study more if you want to pass the exam.
  3. I know to count to twenty in German.
  4. I hate ironing but I don't mind to do the washing up.
  5. I'd love to go to Scotland one day.
  6. You haven't to pay anything. It's all free.
  7. You must to have a coffee in Plaza Mayor when you visit Madrid.
  8. He's quite good at learning languages. 
  9. To drink a glass of red wine every day is good for you.
  10. I went to the shops for buy some beer.
Each sentence has a missing word. Identify it and rewrite the sentences.

e.g. A: Where you from?       B: Scotland.

answer: A: Where are you from?      B: Scotland.
  1. Have you ever had to look somebody's pet while they were on holiday?
  2. Have you decided where go on holiday yet?
  3. I didn't want to speak to my boss so I pretended to see him.
  4. This film always me cry.
  5. As as I hear this song, I feel like getting up and dancing.
  6. I found a real in the sales. These shoes were €210. I got them for €90.
  7. I get a nervous if I have to make a speech.
  8. A: What's the matter?       B: I think I have cold.
  9. A: Do you have a temperature?     B: No, I don't think.
  10. I haven't any brothers or sisters.

Comments