US restaurant lives up to its name


Man Has Heart Attack at Heart Attack Grill



A heart attack is no laughing matter... but this one’s a little ironic.

The Heart Attack Grill lived up to its name in Las Vegas — a customer was eating a “triple bypass burger” when he began showing signs of a heart attack.


Source: newsy.com

Vocabulary:

no laughing matter -

to live up to stg -

to show signs of stg -

to pull (a stunt) -

a hospital gown -

staff (n) -

to mess around -

to sip -

to melt -


a straw -

lard (n) -

a milkshake -

French fries -

a warning -


stuff (n) -


to come to mind -

to be worth -


It's not the first time that Heart Attack Grill has been in the news. Listen to these two reports- the first: Free food to obese customers, and the second: Heart Attack spokesperson dead at 29.

Comments

lucia said…
hello,
I have listened the two reports about the Heart Attack restaurant. It's the second time I listen these reports, I listened them last week, and I can't believe it

bye, Lucía.
Graham said…
It could only happen in the US, couldn't it?


I have listened to the two reports... It's the second time (that) I have listened to them. I listened to them and I still can't believe it.