Essay mistakes

The essays that I got the other day were good but not without a few mistakes. Correct the following sentences.
  1. I am studying English two years ago.
  2. English is very difficult; sometimes I don't understand nothing.
  3. I like talking but I like more listening.
  4. I'm civil servant and I only work in the morning.
  5. In my free time I love play padel.
  6. I play tennis and I like too to dance.
  7. I have blonde hair and black eyes.
  8. I love my job because is very creative.
  9. I think I am a positive and glad person.
  10. I'm not very talkative. I prefer listen.
  11. I live with my childrens, Maria and Javier.
  12. I love going to the concerts or listening direct music in small places.

Comments

Marta said…
1. I have been studying English for two years.
2. English is very difficult; sometimes I don't understand anything.
3. I like talking but I like listening more.
4. I'm a civil servant and I only work in the morning.
5. In my free time I love playing padel.
6. I play tennis and I like dance too.
7. I have blond hair and black eyes.
8. I love my job because it is very creative.
9. I think I am a positive and happy /cheerful person.
10. I'm not very talkative. I'd rather prefer to listen.
11. I live with my children, Maria and Javier.
12. I love going to the concerts or listening live music in small places.
Graham said…
Good work!

1. I have been studying English for two years./ I started studying English two tears ago.

3. I like talking but I like listening more. / I prefer listening.

6. I play tennis and I like DANCING too. / I also like dancing.

7. I have blonde hair and DARK eyes.
You get a black eye if someone one punches you in the eye.

10. I'm not very talkative. I'd prefer to / rather listen.

12. I love going to CONCERTS or LISTENING TO live music in small places / VENUES.

The others are fine.