Here are some mistakes that I heard in the classroom this week. Can you spot them?
- I won't be here next week. I am going on a travel to Paris for work.
- I thought about it but I decided not to go at the end.
- You shouldn't lie. You should always say the true.
- Richard works in the informatic department.
- Now he's in charge of maintenance. He used to working in a different area.
- I'm afraid I'm not agree with you.
- I have a new about Sarah - she's going to get married.
- How many were here on Monday? We were three.
- It's inpolite to ask people how much they earn.
- People say that the Scots are mean but that is just a topic.
- Both of my fathers were born in Madrid.
- The trip to Bilbao by car takes about 4 hours.
- I don't like my actual job. I preferred my old one.
- People hasn't much time to study languages.
- I can't remember; could you say me again, please?