Quite good, much better, one of the best!
Compare the three "things" above using a variety of the comparative and superlative structures that you have studied.
- Italy has Sicily and Sardinia but Greece has far more islands.
- I think Greece is slightly bigger than Ireland but it certainly isn't as big as Italy.
- The Italian cuisine is by far the best of the three.
- Ireland used to be much poorer than it is now. The economy has grown stronger and stronger and is one of the most succesful in Europe. Of the three above, it has the least unemployment.
- The Greek lifestyle is very different from the Irish one but is quite similar to the Italian one.
- The Greeks have the same currency as the Italians and Irish.