Module 4 Vocab

Complete the following sentences with a word in the correct form.
  1. I live in Madrid but I was b_____ up in Zaragoza.
  2. She t____ a____ her mother. They both have a lot of self-confidence.
  3. He got a d_____ in economics but now he works for a law firm.
  4. They s____ u_ after just 2 years of marriage.
  5. They got e______ last year but they don't have a date for the wedding yet.
  6. I don't think it's f___ that we have to work so late on a Friday evening but the boss can go home at 6 as usual.
  7. I b_____ i___ my colleague in the supermarket the other day. Apparently he lives near us.
  8. She is very p____ of her son because he passed all his exams with top marks.
  9. He only t___ u_ acting in his thirties and now he is a successful actor.
  10. I have a d______ l______ but I don't have a car.
  11. She has excellent personal s_____ and so would have no problem working as part of a team.
  12. He joined the company after g_______ from university.

Comments

Olalla said…
Hi "Mad Teacher", here I am!!! It's a great idea!
where is de answer for the exercises??
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Graham said…
Hi Olalla!

No answer key , I'm afraid. I'll provide the corrections as soon as someone leaves the answers or makes a comment.

Go to "cutting edge - Up Int", you will find all relevant exercises to your course there. And apart from that, there are plenty of tasks you can do. What you do exactly, is up to you.