Meet the tallest and shortest men in the world

Source: You Tube (Guinness World Records)  Kew Words: Sultan Kosen tallest

World's tallest man, Sultan Kosen, is looking for a girlfriend who isn't scared of him

All Sultan Kosen wants is a woman to look up to – but finding love is a tall order when you are 8ft 1in.

The 27-year-old farmer from Turkey said he’s never had a girlfriend.

But he hopes his luck will change after being named the world’s tallest man by the Guinness Book of Records yesterday.

At the event in London he towered over 4ft 6in Josh Henderson from Surrey.

Sultan said: “I want a car I can fit into, but more than that I want to get married. Until now it’s been really difficult to find a girlfriend. They’re usually scared of me. But hopefully now I’m famous I’ll meet lots of girls. I’d like to get married.”

Sultan also boasts the globe’s biggest hands (10.8in) and largest feet (14.4in). And he needs crutches just to walk.

Maybe it’s not his height that’s scaring the ladies after all, but the thought of his supersized smelly socks.


Source You Tube (Associated Press) Key Words: smallest man longest legs woman

What he lacks in height, he more than makes up for in smiles.

Sadly, he has since died. Read here.

Find all kinds of records here at Guinness World Records

Comments

Sir Joseph said…
Hi Graham,

It seems that nobody is glad. Everyone wants to be taller, but Mr. Kosen, the world´s tallest man, is not happy because he wants to get married but he doesn´t find a girlfriend. He never had a girlfriend and now it´s been really difficult to find her so they´re usually scared of him. He is 8ft 1 inch that it must be 2,5 metres. It´s not strange that he needs crutches to walk.

On the contrary, Mr. Pingping was the world´s shortest man in 2008. He was 74,6cm tall, like the shinbone of the woman with longest legs in the world. He was from Wulanchabu (China). They said that he had such a cheeky smile and mischievous personality, but I don´t deserve to say that after I seeing his images.

There are other records but I didn´t know that there was this one about the belch. ¡How filthy! I don´t want to see more records.

See you.
Graham said…
Hello Joseph,

I think all three of these world record holders look like really nice people. Pingping looks big in personality.

It seems that nobody is glad. Everyone wants to be taller, but Mr. Kosen, the world´s tallest man, is not happy because he wants to get married but he can't find a girlfriend. He's never had a girlfriend and it´s been really difficult to find one because they´re usually scared of him. He is 8ft 1 inch which is 2,5 metres. I am not in the least bit surprised that he needs crutches to walk.

On the contrary, Mr. Pingping was the world´s shortest man in 2008. He was 74.6cm tall, just about reaching the shinbone of the woman with longest legs in the world. He was from Wulanchabu (China). They said that he had such a cheeky smile and mischievous personality, but I can't say I see it after seeing his images.

There are other records but I didn't know that there was this one about the belch. ¡How filthy! I don´t want to see any more records.