Lies and the truth.

Do you remember all these lies I told you?
  1. I come from Edinburgh.
  2. I have a famous relative - Ewan Mcgregor.
  3. I went to Moscow for my summer holiday last year.
  4. I lived in Paris for seven years.

Here is the truth:
  1. I am actually from Inverness.
  2. I just have the one brother.
  3. I went to Brussels last summer - hardly exotic, I know.
  4. I have lived in Rome.



Where is Inverness?

It's in the North of Scotland, next to Loch Ness.


Is it a big town?

It's actually a city but itsn't that big.


How many people live there?

Around 60, 000. Its population is growing.


How far is it from Edinburgh?

It's about 3 and a half hours by car.


What's it like?

It's quite pleasant with a river and a castle.


What's the weather like there?

It can get quite cold in the winter but it doesn't snow so much.


What about the summer - what's it like?

You can never guarantee sunshine unfortunately.


How often do you go back?

I usually go home twice a year - in summer and at Christmas.


Would you like to go back to live there?

I don't really think about it. It would be very difficult to live there again.



Ask questions about numbers 1, 2 and 3 and I'll answer them.

Comments