Caminito del Rey - don't look down!




Would you be able to complete this terrifying walk?

Comments

MIGUEL ÁNGEL said…
Hi Graham:

First of all I want you to know that I had no idea about what "Caminito del Rey" was. I watched the video and I really think it's very exciting, and also dangerous. I checked in Internet in order to have more additional information and now I know why it is called "Caminito del Rey".

However, I'm sure I would be able to cross it but not alone. Even looking down.

I never was afraid of height. In fact, I love going to the amusement park and to get in all dangerous attractions.

I now also know that the regional goverment of Andalusia buggeted in 2006 for restoration plan at € 7 million.

See you.
Graham said…
Hi Miguel Angel:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have been really busy as my mother has been visiting me.

First of all I want you to know that I had no idea about what "Caminito del Rey" was. I watched the video and I really think it's very exciting, and also dangerous. I LOOKED IT UP ON THE Internet in order to GET MORE information and now I know why it is called "Caminito del Rey".

However, I'm sure I would be able to cross it, EVEN LOOKING DOWN, but not alone.

I'VE NEVER BEEN AFRAID OF HEIGHTS
(1).In fact, I love going to /the amusement park/ amusement parks(2) and to GO ON ALL THE DANGEROUS RIDES.

Now I also know that the regional GOVERNMENT of Andalusia BUDGETTED € 7 million FOR A PLAN OF RESTORATION in 2006.

(1) to talk about life experiences use the perfect form
eg I have never been to New York.

(2) the amusement park = there is only one in town. amusement parks =
all parks.

Why not look back through the blog and write some comments in the post that interest you.? Keep up the good work.